Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

It's Official! What Now?

Hey, guys! It's official: I've been accepted by AFS Japan! This means that AFS Japan is committed to finding a suitable family to host me on my exchange. So what happens now? A lot of information will be headed my way before I depart in June. Now is the time to prepare for my journey, but I can't do it alone. While I have studied the Japanese language for the better part of three years, I consider myself quite ignorant when it comes to aspects of culture in Japan. Let's face it, reading about the culture of a place out of a dated textbook isn't entertaining... at all. So, in order to make this process a little less boring, I need you guys to help me brainstorm some research topics: post comments below, ask questions, or request certain topics that you would like discussed or clarified. For example, If you want to read my thoughts on the political climate of Japan, leave a comment! I'll be more than happy to provide concise information on the topic. I will also be posting information that pertains to my trip in particular. Once more information arrives from AFS, you can be sure that it will be posted on the blog. Until then, I want this blog to grow into a place of inquiry and discussion. Let's do it!

Don't forget to follow my blog and visit periodically, as I will be updating info constantly! I want to make my experience interactive with all that are interested, so if you have any questions, requests, or comments, make sure to post it on my blog! I want to hear from you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment