Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

6/25/2014-6/30/2014

I'm sorry for the late update but ever since the plane touched down in Tokyo, I've been really busy. I've been in Japan for 5 days now, so I decided to give this little update on what I've been doing these past few days. We arrived in Tokyo at 3:00 on Wednesday after a surprisingly comfortable 11 hour flight.
Awesome experience with United Airlines.


After arriving at Narita International Airport, I was greeted by the AWESOME AFS Japan team and then taken to to the National Olympics Memorial Youth Center  right outside of Shinjuku, Tokyo.



Busy Shinjuku crosswalk.
Tokyo Tower
View of Tokyo from central building of NYC.
Vending machines are everywhere here. This one sells hot takoyaki, onigiri (rice balls), french fries, etc.

We had an awesome time. The AFS Japan team made it hard to leave.

Riding through a Japanese town on the bullet train

No comments:

Post a Comment